- All persons intending to bid must have a buyer’s number. No bid will be accepted without a registered number.
- Subject to any reserve price the highest bidder shall be the purchaser.
- The vendor shall have the right to bid by the Auctioneers or by the Vendor’s Agent for any lot offered.
- The Auctioneer may, without giving any reason therefore, refuse to accept the bid of any person and may decline the offer for any lot or withdraw any lot or lots for the sale.
- Should any dispute arise as to any bid, the relevant lot or lots may at the option of the Auctioneers be put up again and resold.
- At the discretion of Auctioneer every bid shall be at least 5 percent in advance of the previous one and no person may retract his or her bid after once made.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to request a 20 percent deposit on the fall of the hammer on any lot offered.
- The Balance of the purchase price shall be paid in full by 4.30pm Monday following the sale.
NB. Open from 8.30am – 4.30pm Friday & Monday for collection.
- The Auctioneers reserve the right to request a certified bank cheque or clearance of private or company cheques if a purchaser is not known to the Auctioneers.
- The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowance or refunds will be made, nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the grounds that it is not correctly described, the said lots are to be taken with all faults (if any) and will be at the Buyer’s risk on the fall of the hammer and thereafter the Vendor will be free of all responsibility for safeguarding the goods and not be liable for any loss or damage to the goods sold, whether such loss or damage is caused or contributed to by any act, neglect or default of the Vendor, its Servants, Employees or Agents.
- Upon the purchaser failing to comply with any of the above conditions all moneys received in part payment shall be absolutely forfeited to the Vendor, and all lots uncleared may be resold by Public Auction or Private Contract and the deficiency (if any) on such resale, together with all costs and charges attending, shall be made good by the defaulter at the sale.
- All goods which have been paid for in full must be removed by the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense by 4.30pm on the Monday following the sale.
- All moneys outstanding at the termination of the sale, or payable as a result of any resale under Condition 10 thereof, shall be payable to “The Auction Rooms” 22 Hindmarsh Avenue, Welland, S.A 5007.
- Time shall be the essence of the sale of any lot.
- Whilst every care has been taken in advertising and in the compilation of this catalogue, the Auctioneers and or the Vendors accept NO RESPONSIBILITY for any misdescription and make no warranty whatsoever. Measurements and quantities shown are approximate and intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers.
- Terms strictly settlement of account before delivery.
- Members of the public attend at their own risk, no responsibility is accepted for any accident.
- The buyer is wholly responsible for any damage to property or injury to persons incurred during the removal of a lot or lots purchased, including damage or injury caused by their agents or employees.
- The buyer shall pay The Auction Rooms a buyer’s premium of 15% including GST on the Hammer Price.
- A late fee of $16.50 including GST will apply to all items not collected by 5pm Monday.
- All items marked with an asterisk (*) will be sold GST inclusive.
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY WARNING
The Occupational Health & Safety Act 1985 and Regulation Impose obligations in respect of safety for workers arising out of the DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY of plant for use in a workplace. THE AUCTION ROOMS warns buyers THAT ALL PLANT AND EQUIPMENT OFFERED FOR SALE AT THIS AUCTION MAY NOT BE FIT FOR USE IN A WORKPLACE and it is the BUYERS OR USERS RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that it is brought to a standard necessary to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 1985 and it is safe and fit for use in a workplace. Breaches of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 1985 carry onerous penalties for people who PURCHASE and OPERATE UNSAFE EQUIPMENT, without conducting a thorough safety inspection. Plant MUST be given a safety inspection prior to operation when it is purchased in Auction. In the interests of health and safety for workers, safety inspections of plant purchased at Auction must be performed.
The Auction Rooms Pty Ltd
(AS AGENTS FOR THE VENDORS)